– Ordinance nº 215 / 2011 establishes in its article 12 that:
– Access to or stay in establishments may be refused to those who disturb their normal functioning, namely for refusing to comply with the operating rules imposed by legal or private provisions of the establishment, provided that these restrictions are duly publicized.
– Be allocated, in whole or in part, to exclusive use by members, beneficiaries or customers of the entities that own or operate them.
– Be the object of temporary reservation of part or all of the establishments.
– We advise you to read the Private and Legal Norms upon receipt of the SaunApolo 56 Before Making Payment.